We aim at eliminating the health deficits in Ghana in order for everyone to live healthy lives.
We help poor hospitalized kids access the funding, tools, training, and support they need to become more.
We inform and raise public awareness of many diseases
2000+ Children in
Ghana Need Help
Helping Today. Helping Tommorow
We Care Health Foundation is a growing community connecting nonprofits, donors, and companies in Ghana. We help poor hospitalized kids access the tools, training, and support they need to be more effective and make our world a better place.
To aim at eliminating the health deficits in Ghana in order for everyone to live healthy lives.
: In line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal Three (3) of ensuring health and well-being for all, we aim at contributing our quota to impact lives through transforming health challenges
- Health equity: We believe that everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances, should have the opportunity to be healthy.
- Collaboration: We believe that we can achieve greater impact by working together with partners across the health sector.
- Evidence-based decision-making: We base our work on the best available evidence and data.
- Innovation: We are constantly seeking new and better ways to improve health.
- Accountability: We are committed to transparency and accountability in our work.
- Compassion: We treat everyone we encounter with compassion and respect.
- Integrity: We act with honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- Diversity: We value and celebrate diversity in all its forms.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do.